TERMS & CONDITIONS
· These Terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of our products.
· All oral or written contracts shall be free of obligation, unless has been agreed in writing for the acceptance proposal.
· No employee or representative of the Company has any right to make any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the products other than as contained in these Terms and conditions.
· No amendment, alteration or cancellation of these Terms and conditions is binding on the Company unless confirmed by the Company in writing.
QUOTATIONS & PRICES
· Our quotations are in US$ and initially based on FOB Sialkot Pakistan
· Our quotations are valid for thirty days from date of offer and after this period all quotations are subject to change or withdraw without prior notice
· If raise prices of raw material, service as well fare charges or impose surcharges, we reserve the right to re calculate and increase prices with mutual dialogue.
1. We accept orders from responsible executive of the buyer company per mutual agreed terms and conditions by TELEPHONE & EMAILS
2. Order by telephone will not be valid without written agreement.
3. All verbally made agreements become valid when approved in writing by us
4. Deviations in the orders placed by the buyer from our terms of delivery and payment shall not be binding for us if we have not expressed our agreement in writing
5. If buyer has a wish or need to amendment in order, he shall notify us in writing, we will issue revised invoice for approval
6. No order cancelled, modified or deferred without prior to inform us once confirmed by the buyer
7. We shall be permitted expressly and in all cases to correct eventual errors in offers and invoices at a later point in time
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· We determine prices at the time of order and prior to payment proceeding
· Payments are to be made to the Company without any deduction or discount as per stated these terms in the relevant invoice or contract.
· Payments can be arranged via Irrevocable Letter of Credit (L/C)
· We accept 100% advance Payment by Bank telegraphic transfer (T/T) ,Western Union or Money Gram
· We also settle payment terms and conditions by mutual correspondence
· If no mentioned specific conditions on the invoices, the buyer make sure payment within 10 days from date of invoice
· If payment is not made in relevant period, we have rights to suspend its obligations pursuant to the contract and any other current contracts until payment has been made
· In case of any confusion/difference of an invoice, Customer shall inform us immediately or within 10days.
1. We offer a wide range of packaging options to suit virtually packaged and presentation
2. We are promoting our products under brand name “BEAUTIZON”
3. We offer (OEM) service and welcome to choose our (ODM) products
4. Usually each product individually packs in zipper/simple poly bag.
5. Customized packaging (PVC POUCHES, SINGLE/DOUBLE BLISTER, SKIN, REAL/SYNTHATIC LEATHER POUCHES/KITS PACKAGING) with private label/printing (screen/Etching /Laser/engraving/sublimation/digital) service available per buyer specification on request
DELIVERY OF ORDERS
· We ship orders in single /partial shipments per buyer requirement and instructions
· We use our best endeavors to supply goods with in the agreed period per contract
· We use different courier service for quick delivery as per buyer requirement and instructions.
For bulk quantity orders we offer by air and sea cargo services as per demand of buyer CARGO BY AIR
· We can also ship your orders by your cargo broker/agent or can book through your courier account #.
· Usually our shipment date is within 35-40 days from date of order confirmation however we settle shipment delivery time by mutual correspondence per desire/requirement of purchaser
· In case of failure to meet delivery deadline we shall consult with customer prior to end deadline and set new deadline for delivery
· Any partial or full damage of contract shall pass to customer prior to departure shipment from factory
· The shipment shall always (regardless of route and transportation means) be shipped to the place of destination at the risk of the customer.